01 September 2009

The Great Birhtday Wish List!

Okay, my birthday's coming up and most of you thoughtful people don't even know what to get for my birthday.


THE GREAT BIRTHDAY WISH LIST.

1. LEE DONG HAE!

Yes, I definitely want Lee Dong Hae for my birthday! He'd be the best birthday present of all time! Someone better get me Dong Hae or I'll really jump down an imaginary building! :D


2. Super Junior Super Show II in Malaysia!

And front row seats and backstage passes to go with it! I know. There's a price to pay. But I'll love you so f-ing much if you could get hold of the tickets! I'll pay for it! :)


3. Super Junior 3rd Album.

I still don't have the album, you know. Dad's so stingy. :( He won't let me buy. Hmph.

4. Hugs and kisses! ;)

Okay, maybe not the kisses. But I'd like to receive hugs from whoever who wishes me! :)


Thanks! :D

This may not be specific enough but really I'd like just about anything for a present. It's the thought that counts, right? In fact, there's no need for a present! Just birthday wishes and hugs would make my day already! :)

Just so you know, my birthday's on the 18th of September. :)

1 comment:

  1. out of all the things to blog...u blog bout ur bday...haha...sorry la...hard rock hotel penang fully booked till 27th sept :P

    ReplyDelete